The following course materials are designed to act as a review of common or significant areas of injury and palpation for the ankle and foot. The detail of the review is intended to assist the PTA clinician in his/her everyday assessment of patients with foot and ankle issues.
Explore overall anatomy of the foot and ankle including arches, joints and motions.
- Identify locations of bony landmarks on the foot and ankle.
- Identify key ligaments of the foot and ankle.
- Identify common muscles and tendons of the foot and ankle.
- Identify locations of common pulses of the foot and ankle.
- Identify bony and soft tissue structures of the foot and ankle by video assisted and self-guided palpation.
The cost of the course is $30.00 and you will have 90 days to complete the course and the exam for 2.0 CEUs.